U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”)

Change of address

IF YOU MOVE: As required by law, INA § 262 and 261, 8 CFR Part 265, almost all non-United States Citizens must file a change of address within 10 days of moving by completing a Form AR-11. You can now do this online at https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa

I-94 Replacement Card

I-94 UPDATE: DHS is no longer issuing paper I-94 cards at entry. All non-immigrants must print their electronic I-94 cards immediately after entry at www.cbp.dhs.gov. It is very important to review for errors in spelling, expiration date and visa category. Print a copy for your records.


U.S. Consulates

Internal Revenue Service:

Local Police: Obtain a clearance letter





Search Engines